Saturday, January 8, 2011

Creating an Avatar!



It's much easier then you think to create an Avatar for your Face book, Blog, or Twitter accounts!  Using the meez.com avatar site, I was able to sign-up, create, and screen-shot my new avatar. 

Once at meez.com, I signed up for an account and picked my basic character to use.  From there, I went through body sizing, hair style and color, eye color, etc, to create a unique profile.  I then went back and added in my soccer jersey, visor, jeans, and sandals. 

After I finished creating my character, I saved everything, using few of the 'free' credits that were supplied by the website to purchase some of the specific clothes.  I then went and picked out a background to match.  I play adult soccer for Sunrise Surf shop in Jacksonville Beach, FL, so I went with the soccer theme.

Lastly, I did a screen shot and pasted it into Photoshop.  I then cropped everything, and uploaded my new Avatar here, to my new blog, for you to view and enjoy!

Thanks,

Robert Candler

No comments:

Post a Comment